Monday 20 January 2014

2014 the most exciting year yet..

Just a little update post for you guys as to what I have coming over the next year. So it starts out well with my 23rd birthday on 27th Jan.

After that it's tickets to see Miss Taylor Swift at the O2 on February 11th. 


Come March 7th I will have spent 4 amazing years with my Boyf. Hopefully we will do something fun for the day.

This is followed by tickets to see McBusted on April 24th. 


Followed by a holiday in May/June.. Details will be shared when I have them.

After that is my cousins wedding on July 5th with one of my closest friends wedding the following day on July 6th. 

After this will be my trip to Florida in September with some of my favourite people


Two weeks after getting back from Florida I will be seeing Ed Sheeran at the O2 on October 13th. 


I think I need to get some shares in the O2. I am so excited for this year, on top of all these amazing things I am in the process with my main girl of building an amazing new website which I will tell you about soon... 

Peace and love and all things lovely.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.