Monday 6 January 2014

Lets get fit in 2014

I am a sucker for Chocolate. 
I can't help it, I feel like it runs through my blood stream. This of course means I eat way too much of it. 
I also don't like exercising at all but 2014 is the year of change. 

First things first we have to get some thinspiration going on.. 

So with the motivation of hitting up Miami beach come September I am determined to look like a Victoria Secret angel.

Bregje Heinen Victoria's Secret Swimwear September 2013 - 8

I had every intention of going to Pilates tonight over in Ashford but I have decided I need to run the fat off before I tone myself up. So I have an exercise bike at home already that I go on when it's too horrible outside to run and I have just ordered some new work out gear ready for running. 

I plan on Running every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and cycling every Monday and Friday. I have also been doing some yoga moves to keep my joints happy and I am forcing my boyfriend to join in all the fun!

Join me on Pinterest if you want some fitness inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.