Friday 10 January 2014

Outfits of the week




There are only 3 here because I am too tired in the morning to remember sometimes but I promise I will get back into the habbit. Anyway this outfit is from Monday, I am wearing my cream Primark jumper with my trusty black (sort of grey now) jeggings from Marks and Spencers and my brown uggs. It was hammering it down with rain on Monday and I got soaked before I even got into the office. NOT GOOD.



This is Wednesday. I freaking love this jumper it's from Forever 21 this time last year I think. The problem is it's handwash only so it spends about 6 months waiting to be washed (lazy I know) anyway I really love it, I think it's super slimming. Again these are my M&S jeggings and I wore my black BearPaw boots which you can't see. 



Finally onto today! Apologies for the yellow photo, not really sure what happened here. Anyway I am wearing my new Zara jumper which you can see in my winter haul here.. I am also wearing my Topshop jeans which I love and back in my trusty brown Uggs. You can also see a peak of my new bag, again love that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.