Tuesday 14 January 2014

Yet another chunk of goodies off to Ebay..

As you can probably guess by the title on Sunday night I had a bit of a clear out in my room. I decided it's time to get rid of even more stuff but this time it's off to Ebay and not the charity shop. 

It is bon voyage to the following items.. 


My beloved Kardashian Kollection handbag which saw me through a large chunk of the summer. 
Reason for selling - I am fickle and like getting new bags meaning the old ones are out.


Urban Outfitters bowler hat which I LOVE and it really does suit me but I haven't found a place to wear it for the last year so it's gotta go. 
Still has the freaking label on for gods sake. 


Victoria's Secret Tote bag. 
Reason for selling - It is the size of a weekender and I got it on Black Friday, I used it once coming back from NYC but it's not really my style. 


Cambridge Satchel.
Reason for selling - If I am honest I should have sent it back when I got it, it's just too structured for me. I like to have a bag that I don't know what is lurking in the bottom. 

If you are interested in buying any of these follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.