Tuesday 7 January 2014

Birthday wishlist

I can't believe it but it is that time of the year again, my 23rd birthday is a approaching fast and it's time to start thinking of the gifts I would like to receive. I got a lot of lovely things for Christmas this year so I don't have a particularly long list, especially now I know I am heading back to the USA.

Anyway one thing I definitely want this year is a Jo Malone perfume, preferably the Pomegranate Noir.
Not only is the smell to die for the packaging is gorgeous!

Next up is the Ugg care kit, I actually need this one before I wreck my beautiful new grey pair.


I would also like some gift cards for Warehouse, ASOS and Topshop, with my new savings habit I have realised gift cards are the way forward as I can't put them into my savings account and I will need some new clothes come summer. 

I have been obsessed with this watch for a long time and I think the time to get it is finally here. 
Image 1 of Disney Classic Minnie Mouse Black Watch

From Disney Couture it's just too adorable. 

Apart from that there isn't really anything else I am after. Money towards a house and pay rise would be great but I don't think the birthday fairy is that powerful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.