Friday 31 January 2014

Outfits of the week




This week Monday was my birthday and I spent most of the day in bed watching Breaking Bad and Orange is the new black therefore there is no photo of me in my PJs. This however was my outfit on Tuesday, the pinafore dress is from Miss Selfridge last January with a plain white tee and Primarks 'Super Cosy' tights. 
I am wearing my name necklace which I love and my Bearpaw boots. 




 Wednesday was a casual day by the looks of things, the jumper is from Primark and super comfortable. Trousers are a taupe colour from Red Herring at Debenhams and my trusty brown uggs that look brand new (post on that to follow). 




Thursday I wore my grey F21 skinny jeans with this daisy peplum top from Primark (ages ago). I pulled my hair back because it just wasn't playing along. I wore my brown Uggs again but my cat stayed home, he's just a photo bomb professional. 




Today is Friday and it cannot be over soon enough! Clearly I have gotten out of bed on the wrong side and I am not enjoying today. It's casual Friday at work so Topshop jeans and an old burn out top from Warehouse with the cosiest scarf in the world from GAP. Oh and my brown Uggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.