Thursday 9 January 2014

Work out gear haul - Sports Direct

So with my new years resolutions in full swing I knew I had to invest in some new work out gear instead of running in Vans, Primark mens sweat pants and a skanky old t-shirt. 

I have been told time and time again how important it is to run in the correct shoes so I headed to sportsdirect.com to take a look at what they had on sale.

First up are my beautiful new running shoes from Nike. 


I really wanted some neon yellow ones but they were sold out in my size online. I had tried these on in store and loved them, they cost £34 which is a bargain for Nike shoes if you ask me. 
I chose to also go for the cheaper pair (there were some others I loved for £55) but as I am new to running I didn't want to spend a fortune before I know I love it. 


Next up are these running leggings from Puma.


I picked these up in store when I went to try on shoes and they sadly are un-available online. 
Again there was a choice between these at £16 or some lush dark grey ones from Nike for £26 and again the bargain pair won. 

I also picked up a plain cotton t-shirt and a hoodie from Olympus. 


The t-shirt was £1.50 so can't really go wrong.. 


And the hoodie was £6, I did have to size up to a 12 because 10 was sold out. In hindsight I should have sized down to an 8 as these are a large fit but still £6 and its super cosy. 
This exact one is sold out but here is a similar one for £8.


The final item was a new sports bra for £8, again can't really go wrong for that price. 


As you can see from almost all the photos they are labelled wrong, I think sportsdirect charges more in store than online but take a look yourself next time you are in there. 

That's it for my work out gear haul! I don't like to spend a huge amount on workout gear, at the end of the day I would rather spend the money on flash new clothes when I have lost the weight I am hoping to shift. 

All of this came to £68 which is the regular price of a pair of Nike trainers. Bargain if you ask me. 

LETS GET FIT FOR 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.