Tuesday 28 January 2014

Birthday Girl!

Hellllllllllllllllllllo little ones!

Sorry there haven't been many posts up recently I have had a busy week, but Monday 27th January was my 23rd birthday!

I can't believe I have been on this planet 23 years, unlike my 22nd birthday where I really felt old 23 feels the same. 
Hopefully it will be a year of new and exciting things filled with love and laughter. 

Of course you are probably wondering what I got and (drum roll please.. )

I got a MacBook Pro!


This came from pretty much everyone in my life, they all chipped in (and I added £300). 
I love it so much and I am so so so grateful to them all. 

I also got a few other goodies like shampoo, makeup wipes, a candle and a new pandora charm. 

It was a lovely birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.