Monday 6 January 2014

The last pictures of 2013..

I wasn't sure what to write for my blog post today after some finger trouble with the new camera which resulted in my Christmas Sales haul being deleted. 
As I was going though my mobile phone camera role I noticed some photos taken in the last few weeks of 2013 that I want to share with you.. 


This is the River Thames on the Sunday between Christmas and New Years, it had broken its banks and I'm pretty sure its 10 feet wider right now.


Glitch on GTA online that gave me $958 million... why can't this happen in real life!


Piccadilly Circus on NYE, it was crazy busy. 


I was lucky enough to go and see Les Mis on NYE (and OMG it's amazing) and the ceiling amazed me too. 


My new favourite top - Shopping is my cardio. 
From amazon. 


Christmas day!


27th December in Kingston upon thames, manic doesn't even cover it. 


My lovely kitty getting confused by a Lush bath bomb. 


Annual clear out that happened on Monday 30th December, with all the new stuff I got it was time to say goodbye to the old and donate. The books went to my local library and the odds and ends went to a charity shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.