Friday 10 January 2014

My obsession with Special K

I love Special K, I have done for a very long time. When I was little and my Mum used to buy it I would sneak bowls of it away as it a 'grown up' cereal. 
Now I am at the tender age of 22 I don't have to sneak away bowls anymore but when the Special K cereal bars/Cracker Crisps go on offer I cannot resist stocking up. Especially now I am on a health kick for 2014. 

When I was in Tesco just after New Years I noticed almost the whole range was £1.. 
Safe to say I stocked up. 


These are just the empty boxes I have another 4 at home. I could rave about their cereal bars for days, they are so tasty and you really feel like you are getting something yummy unlike certain other cereal bars. 

I have only been on my no bad stuff/exercise health kick since New Years but I am already feeling so much healthier and having these as my snacks makes the day so much easier. 

If you haven't tried them head on down to Tesco/Sainsburys I think they are still on offer. Also if you buy 2 products you can get a free workout top (£2 p&p) what a bargain!

This post wasn't sponsored... I genuinely love Special K.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.