Thursday 30 January 2014

The Fault In Our Stars - Review

I rarely find myself compelled to write a review so quickly after finishing a book but I need to express my pure adoration. 

Firstly I am clearly quite behind the curve, 'The Fault In Our Stars' was the New York Times bestseller a few years ago but it was given to me by someone from my boyfriends work just before November. 
The book has sat in my room waiting to be read for months and I never really felt the need to pick it up for worrying it would break my heart. Alas it did anyway. 

I picked it up in the beginning of January for the lack of something else to read and I am so glad I did. This book is one of the best books I have read in a very long time, it is a complete roller coaster of emotions but it made me laugh more than once and most definitely made me cry multiple times. 

I don't want to give you spoilers or ruin anything for you I just want you to go and pick up the book and read. Just don't read the second half in public and preferably without any mascara on. 

My applause goes out to John Green, this is spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.