Monday 20 January 2014

An Ebay bargain

So as you might be able to tell Ebay has become my new bestie recently. 

With my current items going into their last 24 hours of sale time I was having a look for some new GHDs on the off chance I would find some I like. 


Buy some amazing piece of luck the Wonderland straighteners I have been after for a while were being sold, brand new in box. I picked them up for £51 +£10 p&p! Madness!

My GHDs are hitting 8 years old this year and they have lost their ability to get rid of the frizz, I used my boyfriends mum's Nikki Clarke straighteners on the weekend and even they did a better job than my GHDs hence the need for a new pair. 

Can't believe the bargain I got and hopefully the items I am selling will cover the cost of these. 

Oh Ebay you little beaut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.