Tuesday 25 June 2013

Outfit of The Day

 Hel-looooooooo friendlings. 

I am running a day behind with my outfit of the days due to the fact that yesterday I posted my outfit of the weekend and then completely forgot about posting Monday's outfit! So here it is, my least favourite day of the week's outfit. Pretty standard I would say. 

My top is from Forever 21, originally purchased because it looked like a top that Hanna wore in Pretty Little Liars. I love this top, it's great for work because it is pretty but not too over the top. I think it cost all of about £9 so a real bargain. Again machine washable and doesn't need to be ironed so a perfect addition to my wardrobe. 

Underneath the sheer pink F21 top I am wearing a primark black cami. My trousers are from Monsoon about 3 years ago and they are my favourite trousers ever. They are black treggings but they are so comfortable and thick I really would call them trousers, they are however starting to get holes in the seems where I have worn them so much. My heart will break a little when they are finally un-wearable. 

My earring are from Accessorize again about 2 years ago, they are matte black circles with a gold patterned circle in front (that was an awful description so look at the pic). I adore these earrings they are perfect for those days you just want one thing.

My makeup and hair was a little different to usual. I straightened my hair on Sunday and wore it down, I forget how long my hair is when it is straight! My makeup was liquid eyeliner and mascara and not much else. Again the people I work with aren't big into makeup so they don't really notice if I make an effort. Therefore I save it for a day when it is needed. 

My shoes <3 I love these shoes. They are Toms picked up from Amazon in January. I got them for £24, bargain for Toms! And omg they are so damn comfy. I want some more but I don't want to pay £40 so I will wait till Christmas when no one is buying them and Amazon cuts the prices way down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.