Friday 21 June 2013

Outfit Of The Day - Casual Friday

So I mentioned in my first ever outfit of the day that Friday's at work is casual Friday! Woooo! 
It is also the day the bakery comes and delivers a world of devilish goodies that sit on reception in front of me whispering 'I'm so tasty, come eat me..' and today the bastard doughnut won. but whatevs. I'm cool with it, you only live once and who wants to resist all the good things in life just to look like a Victoria Secret model. 
ANYWAY today I have gone seriously casual as all the bosses & management are out of the office so there is no-one here to tell me I am too casual.

So without further ado let me tell you all about my outfit today, my t-shirt is from Next. I picked this up on Saturday last week and have worn it twice already. I love it completely, it is so comfy, doesn't need to be ironed and basically everything I could ever need in a top. 

My jeans are Primarks finest, I picked them up back in February time but I think they were still in there at the beginning of the month so you might be lucky to find some. I really love this printed jean/trouser trend but I know it won't last so Primark is perfect for this trend that I don't want to splash too much cash on. 

My slip on shoes are also Primark at an amazing £3 I couldn't walk away. I will go back to pick up a few more pairs as they are some comfortable. 

My hair and makeup is pretty basic today, again side braided hair but today it is a fat fishtail braid. My makeup is mascara and that is all, it is Maxfactors clump defy. I couldn't really be bothered with anything this morning but I can't go without mascara. Ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.