Monday 17 June 2013

Outfit Of The Day


My hair was sectioned and plaited last night, I hate heat styling everyday so this is perfect for something that doesn't require heat. I also added some salt spray this morning and plaited back one section of hair.

For my makeup I have got a simple black flick on my upper eyelids and black/brown mascara.
My accessories are from all over the place. My necklace and interlocking ring are both from Accessorize a few years ago. I love Accessorize for their standard silver and gold bits, they never really go out of fashion. The heart shaped silver ring is from Sardinia Italy, I picked it up from a market stall. 
Double strand necklace from Accessorize 2011

Full outfit
For my outfit I have gone pretty casual for the day. My top is from next, it is white with neon pink polka dots. I love this top but it is a little see-through so for work I have worn one of primarks plain white cami tops underneath. 


My jeans are from M&S, they are their own brand Jeggings. I love them, perfect for the mild weather. 

My bag is from the Kardashian Kollection. This is possibly one of the best handbags I have ever owned. It can carry so much stuff, I have had it since January and only now is it starting to show some real wear and tear but because it is cream it's hardly noticeable. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.