Monday 17 June 2013

Reasons To Love TKMAXX

There are just so many reasons to love TKMAXX. I spend Sunday afternoon perusing around the store, loving all of it. It is one of those shops that if you like to browse you could spend hours in there. I took some little snaps as I was wondering around showing some of the goodies I found. 

The cushions I couldn't resist. £10 Each
The whole reason I went to TKMAXX was to find some scatter cushions for my bed. These are the ones I ended up walking out with, now I need a new bedspread to match but they were so cosy and cute I had to get them. 

Studded Shirt - £8

Sam Elderman Shoes - £38

Valentina bag - £50
This bag was seriously hard to walk away from. It's about 1ft long, cream with gold straps (looks a bit green, bad lighting) but honestly I loved it. £50 just wasn't a good enough discount to make me purchase though. 

I am spending a whole day in TKMAXX in a few weeks with Lauren (mycelebstyle.org) where we will be vlogging/hauling our goodies. We decided you seriously need a whole day there to get through it all. After all we are bargain hunters and it will be a day well spent. 

Also I only discovered last night that TKMAXX has a webpage, I will be checking this all the time to get those really top discounted goods!

Do you love TKMAXX? Have you ever been there? Tell me what goodies you have got below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.