Thursday 27 June 2013

Penny Board!!

Be still my pounding heart.. 

Today lads and ladies my beautiful Penny board has arrived! I had to crawl into work an hour early just so I didn't miss the delivery driver AND it was already here when I got in. Luckily security had signed for it for me but it's here! In my possession, currently rocking my feet back and forwards under my desk. 

This is a big moment. 

A bit of history for you guys, I was a huge roller-blader until I was about 16 and couldn't squeeze my feet into my skates anymore and my brother was a boarder. Occasionally I did stupid things like boarding with a roller-blade on my pushing foot which always ended up in me covered in grazes (fun) but yes I won't do that on this little beauty. 

I literally am so excited I am going to explode. 

Thanks bornextreme for sending a whole load of retro sweets with my Penny too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.