Thursday 27 June 2013

Outfits of the week

Posting my outfit of the weekend and then getting quite busy over the past few days has put me behind on my outfits of the days. I have decided to put together one big post of this weeks' outfits so far and here they are.

Tuesday

The weather was weird on Tuesday, it was fine misty rain on and off all day, it was also a little chilly in the morning so I opted for this pinafore dress I got in the River Island sale. I think it was £10 and even though I know pinafores won't be in for more than a year or two I think £10 is fine to spend on a trend. Underneath the pinny I have got a lilac 3/4 length sleeve top and black leggings both from Forever 21. My shoes again are my Miss Selfridges nude ballet pumps which I clearly love more than I realised!

My hair was still straightened from the previous day so I just brushed that out. My makeup was bog standard black eyeliner and mascara. A pretty easy day all round I would say. 

Wednesday

It was warm and not raining therefore the legs had to come out. I wore this dress from Oasis (summer 2012) which I adore! It is navy with swallows and clouds on it with a cut out peter pan collar that has a mesh sewn into it (see pic for that awesome description). I added a very thin white cardigan as there was a small breeze in the air. 
My hair was in it's natural wavy state and I just twisted and pinned my fringe back. I accessorized with a simple gold/rosegold bumble bee necklace, again from Accessorize. 
My shoes are white half trainer things from Primark, I talked about them a few outfits ago.

Thursday (today)

The sun is shining! Rare and beautiful.
I have opted for this super cute skirt from River Island last year, I love the cherry print and I always feel like a tamed down Katy Perry in this skirt. It is teamed with a standard black vest top and grey knitted cardi from Primark (which has already come off due to the heat). My shoes are leather flipflops from Accessorize (can you tell I love that shop) I also have a small lion necklace on which I forgot to take a photo of. Ooops.. 

Tah-dah! Lots of outfits for you all to peek at. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.