Tuesday 25 June 2013

Dior Disappointment

If you have read my other post on my perfume of the season you may have noticed the little mention about Dior Addict and how it is my favourite perfume ever, so whilst I was watching Fleur DeForce's high end makeup haul on YouTube I was amazed to see they had released a line of sister perfumes. 

I almost bought one from feelunique.com without smelling it, luckily I am waiting for payday and decided I would pick it up in store. Anyway on Saturday I found myself in a Boots store and they had all 3 of the  new addict line. I was like a kid in a candy shop, so excited picturing myself being torn over which one to buy.. 

Well safe to say I am glad I didn't buy online. 

I was SO disappointed, I really thought they were going to be these beautiful perfumes but they were all kind of meh.. no distinct smell, no real link to the original addict, not really much of anything. 

Dior you have failed me and that is hard to say because I adore you so much. 

What do you think of the Dior perfumes? Do you own one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.