Thursday 20 June 2013

Outfit Of The Day


Today is a hot and muggy day in the UK and the aircon in my office had died. Great...

Thankfully I learnt from yesterday that even a maxi skirt was going to be too hot in this humid heatwave we are going through so today I shortened my hemline quite drastically. My coral pleated skirt is from River Island, I picked it up in the sale about 2 years ago and it has been a great wardrobe staple. Perfect in the winter with thick tights and in the summer with a vest top like today.

My vest top is a plain black ribbed round neck from Marks and Spencers. Not much else to say about them.

My shoes are the same old Miss Selfridge nude ballet pumps I have been wearing all week. 

My hair I have pulled into a bun using one of the hair donuts and finished it with a pale yellow bow clip from Accessorize. I have pulled and twisted my side fringe back off my face to avoid it curling and frizzing out of control.

My necklace is my Mum's which her Dad got her from Persia (now Iran) when she was a teenager. I love love love this necklace, it's vintage silver goes with everything. 


And that's it. How are you guys coping with the humidity? Are you outside the UK? Is it hot where you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.