Tuesday 11 June 2013

Things I am loving for Summer 2013 so far..

With summer 2013 having made a beautiful but brief appearance in London last week (3rd June) I thought I would share some of my summer loves with you. 
Starting with this gorgeous backpack and rose gold bracelet that I picked up at Accessorize in Westfield. 


I am totally loving the bohemian/hippy style that is circulating the western world right now and I cannot think of anything better than lying on the grass in the sunshine listening to The Beatles pretending I was alive in the 60's..This backpack is covered in little bits of embroidery and beading, perfect for picking up glints of sunshine. It was £35 and it is called the Waikiki Rucksack! Totally loving it. 

Onto the rose gold bracelet. It took me a little while to warm up to rose gold, never being a gold person but now I have converted. It is so much softer than yellow gold and goes with pretty much anything. It is super pretty but I am not sure I would buy it again, it was £10 for some glued on plastic gems.. but for a welcome to the rose gold world I can't complain. 

My next love is this lipstick from Rimmel, number 206 'nude pink'. 
I have been wanting a nude lipstick for a while now and fell a little bit in love with this one when I came across it in Superdrug on Sunday. 
It is a really pretty satin finish that adds that effortless elegance to any makeup. It doesn't last a huge amount of time but it's a perfect summer colour. 

My final summer obsession is this dress/shoe combo. The dress is from ASOS and the heels are from Faith (last summer). I really feel like a mini Carrie Bradshaw in this combo, it is perfect for any occasion, swap the heels for flipflops if you are heading to the beach or style it up with jewelry for an evening out. With all the ice-cream colours you could possibly need, the pattern making it super flattering can't really go wrong. And it was £14 now £10.50! (Ps. ignore the mess behind me, I am normally a tidy person I swear.. ) 

And that is it so far.. Here are the links for all the stuff mentioned above. X

Links - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.