Thursday 20 June 2013

Perfume Of The Season

I am a huge huge huge fragrance lover. I could spend hours in a perfume shop just spritzing and smelling them all. 

I am very fickle with all but one perfume which is the original Dior Addict. I love the original Dior and whilst I was working at Debenhams as a visual merchandiser I bought the 100ml bottle and got a whopping 30% off, so that is my fave perfume ever buuuuut it's not great for daytime/summer wear and here I am going to tell you all about my perfume of the season which is dum dum duuuuuum... 

Victoria's Secret Tease Please
So here are the facts if you are deciding whether to get this - 
It's not cheap at £45 for 50ml (I picked this up at Bond Street, London store) but not the most expensive perfume in the world. 
It lasts for about 6-7 hours.
Gorgeous bottle with a vintage style pump. I also loved the box but sadly don't have a picture for you.
The product itself is lasting very well, I have worn it 3 days a week for about 2 months and hardly any is gone. It looks like more in the picture because its tilted back but its actually about 2mm down from the top.
The notes are bergamot, pink orchid and Brazilian wood but that means nothing to me. Go to a store and smell it and you will love it. 

This is my first Victoria Secret perfume but now I have one it's like pokemon, 
Gotta catch 'em all!

I would definitely recommend this to all my friends, I am also going to be putting this in a gift for my cousin who is getting married this year as a wedding day treat. 

Do you have any VS perfumes? What do you love about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.