Friday 14 June 2013

Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush Mascara Review

I am a total mascara junkie, I have so many mascaras half of them I have only worn once or twice, that being said I don't think this is a bad thing. It's always good to change up your makeup and try out different things so when Maybelline launched the first ever 'Gel Mascara' I had to try it. 

Mascara only on top lashes
First impressions  
Love the packaging, seems much more American than usual as it came in a cardboard backed packet unlike the usual plastic wrapped around it. 
Love the colour, teal and purple perfect for summer.

After ripping it open and unscrewing the lid I wasn't overly impressed with the brush, seemed clumpy and over sized however I did persist.

The first image I don't have any mascara on my bottom lashes so this will help you see how much length it gives compared to the other image. 

I have to be honest and at first I really thought I had wasted £5.99 but once you get used to the brush it is awesome. I have worn it all day 4 days this week and I haven't experienced any smudging or smearing. 

Thumbs up from me.

Mascara on both sets of lashes
What do you guys think? Have you tried this mascara?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.