Monday 24 June 2013

Outfit of The Weekend


Goood morning little chicklings on the internet. 

So this post is going to be my outfit of the weekend, mainly because I spent Sunday in my favourite trakkie bottoms and plain black tee. I don't think you all need to see that ;)

Saturday was a pretty standard weekend day, I went to Tescos and the cinema to see Man Of Steel, which sucked but I won't bore you with my hatred of that film in this post. It was pretty crap weather on Saturday, grey with on and off rain so I opted for this little combo. 

My top is from Next, and unfortunately quite see-through. I will have to wear another top underneath this next time as I am not a fan of showing people my bellybutton.

My leggings are from Amazon.. they are 'disco leggings' and probably one of the most comfortable items I own, however being a total short ass the wrinkled at the knees and stretched throughout the day. A real shame but they only cost £7 so I won't be loosing sleep. 

I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and didn't bother with any makeup as it was the weekend. 

And that was my standard weekend outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.