Thursday 13 June 2013

Inglot Experience

I recently gave into the temptation and went to Inglot @ Westfield. If you don't know what Inglot is, it is a gorgeous make-up shop, you can go in and create your own palettes of eye-shadow, blusher, lipsticks, powders etc which is perfect for someone like me who hates spending a lot of money on palettes because there will always be at least 2 I won't use. 

So anyways, you go into this beautiful shiny shop and in the center of the shop are 3 big stations. A lovely shop assistant will give you a magnetic board and you pick up the items you want and stick them to a board. Simple as that! At the end you give the board back to one of the girls and they pull out brand new sealed makeup items and a palette and pop them into a bag for you. 

That bit is fun but then when you get home the fun continues when you put it all together and here are the photos showing me doing that exactly that. 

You can see that I have gone for real earthy tones, mainly because they are so universal I will be wearing them all the time. If you want the numbers leave a comment down below and I will find them for you. 

I am really loving my palette already and I have only had it 5 weeks, I have used it at least 2-3 times a week as it is filled with the colours I know I will use. 


I also picked up this gorgeous lip gloss for £6 (50% off) it looks really orange in the picture but when it is on it gives your lips a lovely glow. Highly recommend if you can pick one up for a discount!

All in all if you can get to an Inglot and you want a palette I would totally recommend them. Its a fun thing to do and there are always people on hand to help. The colours are constantly changing too, I will probably be going back to make a  lip palette this summer. 


And for those of you wondering about cost I think it came to £26 for the completed palette. Good value if you ask me as they are super pigmented and the container itself is top quality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.