Wednesday 19 June 2013

Outfit Of The Day


Wasssup guys. So today was a tough choice at 7:30am when I got dressed. According to my iphone last night it was meant to be raining all morning with thunder storms and all sorts. 


Now I am sitting at work and the sun is trying to break through the cloud to reveal some gorgeous sunshine. Trying being the main word there. So anyways I opted for a maxi skirt/vest top combo as there was no clear way of what the weather was going to be and I hate being cold. 

My maxi skirt is plain black, no slits or anything just a standard column skirt from F&F at Tescos. It cost me about £12 last summer, I am so glad I got this. It has become a wardrobe staple perfect for English weather. 

My top is from Dorothy Perkins last year it is a standard ribbed V-neck with some frilly embroidery you can't see because of my scarf.

My hair I have gone for a standard plaited side braid, again because of the weather I wasn't sure if I would be caught in a down pour of rain today. Also I am currently trying to grow my hair out and sometimes it really pisses me off so trying it back is easier at the moment. 

For accessories again both are from Accessorize, the bracelets are this season (something new at last!) and the scarf is about 3 years old from the autumn/winter collection. 

I must say that since starting this blog I had no idea how much I was wearing clothes I have had for ages. This has filled me with hope that I don't need to be buying new clothes all the time as I seem to have an endless amount of old stuff which is still in top condition.

Do you guys re-use old clothes? Do you suffer from a shopping addiction?






Links - 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.