Wednesday 11 September 2013

Iphone 5C & 5S


As you may have noticed I was really quite excited for the apple press conference last night, I had a live feed running on my phone and I was announcing all the interesting stuff to my boyfriend and his mum, not that they were really bothered. Anyway it was all very exciting finding out that the Iphone 5C is real, reading all about the tech specs and hearing peoples opinions about it. What is a total let down is the price!
Come on Apple, get with the programme. If they want to compete with Samsung and the Galaxy range they need to bring out a £300 phone but oh no, the 5C 16gb will set you back £450!!
There are rumors that it will be a better deal to get it on contract (I don't know how that will work but we can hope).

The 5S however gets my spidey senses tingling, it has a fingerprint scanner for gods sake. And it comes in a champagne colour!

Again it is a stupid amount of money at £560 for the basic model but I know a lot of people will want them. 

I personally have made the executive decision to wait until I am back from my holidays, see if I like iOS7 then possibly purchase one.. See how poor I am feeling!

What do you think? Are you disappointed or excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.