Friday 6 September 2013

Outfits of the week

Goood morning! It's Friday woohoooo!
That means it's time for my outfits of the week, only got 4 to post today as one photo has gone missing.. 

Top is from Monsoon years ago, it is a coral ombre tank top. I wore this with my M&S black jeans and nude ballet pumps. 


This top is from Dorothy Perkins, it is a Mint Pussybow blouse. Super light weight but you do have to wear a cami underneath due to it being so thin. My trousers are Monsoon and my flipflops are Accessorize. 

Thursday was hot stuff so I opted for this plain black v-neck top from M&S with a ditsy print skirt from H&M. Flip flops are Accessorize. 

Finally onto Friday. The weather has changed and it feels like Autumn today, I have opted for my new top from American Eagle, with my Topshop Jamie jeans. My shoes are the healed sparkly sneakers from Office. 
I also added my superdry green hoodie as I walked out the door as it was peeing with rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.