Tuesday 10 September 2013

Who are you watching on YouTube?

YouTube has become TV for a lot of people, all of us tuning in every day to see what's new. Of course there are the fail videos and the random ones that make us smile but for a lot of us we tune in to see particular people and their videos. I thought I would share my favourite YouTubers with you here. 

First up is Fleur De Force, I find her really easy to watch and tend to agree with her opinions on products. She talks all things hair and beauty with a bit of fashion and hauls thrown in for good measure. You can catch her on 2 different channels, Fleur De Force and Fleur De Vlog. 


Next up is the Shaytards, I am new to the Shaytard fandom but they make me smile every day. Be warned if you get into them now they are ending their daily vlogs in May next year but they will still be around 3 days a week. 


I of course watch my lovely friend Lauren's videos, she is new to YouTube so hit her up with some views. 


Next up is the Sourcefed/PhillyD world. I tend to tune into TableTalk every day when I am working, it's almost like a podcast and very funny. 


Finally are a whole host of vloggers including BFvsGF, Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Jacksgap and Daily Grace. 

Who do you watch on YouTube? Do you find yourself more on YouTube than in front of the TV?

1 comment:

  1. I love Fleur De Force but had never heard of the others before... Thank you for the tips!
    April xx
    http://aprilrosepengilly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.