Friday 13 September 2013

Outfits of the week - Last in September!

Happy Friday!
As you know today is the last day of blog posts for a little while. Here are todays and yesterdays outfits as I gave you a mid-week post. 


Thursday, the rain has really set in now and I am really getting back into my Autumn wardrobe. Yesterday I wore my leopard print skater dress from Dorothy Perkins with Next thick leggings and a Monsoon jersey cardigan. I wore my trusty Uggs and my Cambridge Satchel. 
I tied my hair up completely as it wasn't playing well with the rain. 

Today is my final day at work for 2 and a half weeks! Woooo, it is also casual friday so I am wearing Henry Holland blue jeans, a striped tee from Dorothy Perkins and my leather jacket I talked about a few days a go. 
Still styling the Uggs and Cambridge satchel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.