Thursday 5 September 2013

American Eagle Shop

Good afternoon!
Sorry for the lack of blog posts yesterday, I don't have an excuse I was just too lazy to put my fingers on the keys. Anyway today is another day and I am back with some snaps of the items I ordered from American Eagle. It might not look like much because I didn't think you would be interested in the socks I ordered but anyways here we go. 
First up is something I have actually sent back, this is a shift dress which looked freaking amazing on the model but awful on me. I ordered a size larger to be on the safe side as America doesn't really tailor for boobs but it was just plain nasty. 


It didn't come with the belt, that was just me trying to make it better. Anyways this has gone back to America, hopefully will be there soon so I can gets my cash back!
Next up is this hoodie, I am obsessed with comfy cosy snuggly clothes and even though this isn't a thick hoodie I will probably live in it. Perfect for throwing on under a leather jacket for a bit of extra warmth. 


Again I was an idiot an ordered a medium instead of a small so it is a bit baggy but its fine for me. 

Finally is this top which is my favourite item by far. 


Excuse the all grey look I was still wearing my work jeans but yes I love tops like this. Even more so because it has NYC on it. 

On top of these items I ordered 2 pairs of boot socks like this. 

AEO Colorblock Boot SockAEO Colorblock Boot Sock

I also got a brown leather belt which I now can't find on the website. If you fancy shopping from American Eagle they do ship internationally and it works out quite cheap if you are in the UK. They also have a sale on at the moment yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.