Tuesday 10 September 2013

For the love of coats

My Dad always says 'I love a good coat'. 

This is something that was lost on me for many years, the majority of secondary school I refused to wear a coat as it was heavy and annoying to carry around. I stuck with my black hoodies underneath the trusty blazer and powered through the snowy days in just that. 
Safe to say my views on coats changed and I now own about 3 or 4 which isn't many for a 22 year old but I want to tell you all about my favourite. 

It is this little beauty, a Barney's leather jacket I picked up from ASOS in the January sale. 


This is my first real leather jacket I have owned. I bought a fake leather one from Henry Holland and Debenhams for £22 in the sale and 3 weeks later I knew I had to invest. This cost me £95 (was £205) now that is a bargain if you ask me. 

As England is now rapidly getting colder my trusty leather jacket has come out of it's summer hiding spot and I have fallen in love with it all over again. 

Do you have a trusty coat you go back to year after year? Or do you head to Primark and pick a new one every season? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.