Tuesday 3 September 2013

Best snack ever

For those of you who might not know I am a keen baker, I have been baking for many years and I would say at the moment it is my main hobby. 
Now over the weekend I had some overly ripe bananas hanging around and decided to make some yummy banana bread from the Hummingbird bakery recipe book. It is super tasty let me tell you that, I did however forget to take a photo of them just out the oven and 1 loaf was very swiftly eaten and now there is half a loaf hanging around... perfect for late night snacking. 
I am one of those people who is almost always hungry but during my actual meals I don't eat much, so basically I am a cow and I need to just graze all day. At 9:30 last night the hunger grew too much and I caved in to a slice of my banana bread.. but not on its own oh no. Banana bread with nutella and a big ol' glass of milk is my idea of yum. 


It's so yum I couldn't even wait to take a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.