Monday 2 September 2013

What happens when all the delivery people arrive at once?

My work area gets filled with stuff, that's what!


I am stating now that not all of this is mine in fact at least half is the boyfriends new wardrobe from American Eagle and some swimming shorts from ASOS (because I insisted he can't wear one pair for 2 weeks). 
But lets start with the obvious, you can see a Vivitar camera which I have purchased for holiday, it is waterproof so I am hoping to get some cracking photos of us in the sea. 
Underneath the camera is my order from feel unique, really excited about all of that, already been smelling the conditioners and swatching the makeup. 
On top of the ASOS package is a beach ball again for holiday. 
The ASOS package is 2 pairs of swimming trunks for the mister. 

... the large box is from American Eagle, I would love to blame the boyfriend for this but unfortunately it was me who went on the website on bank holiday Monday and snagged a few bargains. 
They have had 40% off for the last week so stuff becomes such good value especially if it is already on sale, it makes it worth the £32 shipping especially if you can find someone to order with so it's only £15.
I will of course show you the awesome stuff inside once I get home and see it all myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.