Monday 2 September 2013

Monthly favourites from August

So it is September and that is scaring me, but it's time for monthly favourites, Yay!
First up has got to be my snazzy trainers, these came from Office and they are awesome. Dressy enough that I can get away with wearing them out but so comfy! I can tell I will probably be in them most of the winter.



Second is banana chips, only just got back into these after many years away but I forgot how good they are. Seriously moreish and they stop you reaching for the chocolate and crisps. Win win if you ask me. 



Third is The OC, I've been a fan since I was 13 but every few months I go back to my dvds and re-watch it. I am currently getting to the end of season 1 and remembering just how damn good it is. 


Fourth is Tripp Luggage, now this one seems a little weird but as you all know I am off on my holidays soon and I purchased a snazzy new suitcase from Tripp back in the Debenhams sale. When I bought it I wasn't sure about the size because it looks quite small but it's perfect, I started trial packing just to see how the size would shape up and already I can tell it will be just right for all my future trips. 

Mulberry holiday 4 medium suitcase

I have no doubt I will be adding to this list over the next week so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.