Wednesday 11 September 2013

EOS Lipbalm Review


I picked up an EOS lip balm from Amazon last week for £4.50. 
I have been dying to try them for ages as they have taken the states by storm, I also thought it would be good for holiday as it has SPF. 

It arrived this morning all they way from Florida and I must say.. I am a little disappointed. 
Don't get me wrong the packaging is really cute and it will be really easy to find in my bag but it doesn't feel particularly moisturising. With the Babylips line or Macs lip conditioner you can feel the balm sink in and about an hour later your lips feel super smooth and soft. The EOS balm just kinda sits on your lips but doesn't do much. 
I ordered the strawberry sorbet one, it doesn't really smell like strawberries more like a packet of sweets. I can see it getting a bit sickly!

Final Say - Next time I am in the states I might pick one up in a different scent but I am not running off to get more without smelling before purchase. 

What do you think of the EOS range? Have you tried them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.