Monday 9 September 2013

7 days to go!

My holiday is now 7 days away, in fact this time next week I will be on a plane munching on pringles and maoam. 

Last night I started packing as I like to be really organised I can't leave packing to the day before. Especially when I know things will be missing (like trainers I can swim in). 
So what do you need to think about when there is 7 days to go? In my world I am now checking travel insurance, spending money, flight times, hotel confirmation, purchasing any last bits and putting together hand luggage. 
Hand luggage has got to be one of the most annoying things ever because the bag is always too big to find what you need but you can't downsize due to the amount of stuff! I still haven't decided what bag is coming on the plane but as I know my lovely boyfriend wont have a bag I will be carrying all his junk too. 

I am also starting to look at excursions and trips out that are available to us. There are loads and that's why I need the trainers I can swim in for waterfall jumping. 

I am really excited for my holiday, it's my first 2 week holiday (that I can remember) and my first time going to the Caribbean. Bring on Monday 16th September!

Image from travelweekly.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.