Tuesday 3 September 2013

L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster - Review

I am a total eyeliner junkie, I have more than I could ever possibly use but it doesn't stop me buying more. Last week I ordered a few things from Feelunique.com and the L'Oreal blackbuster eyeliner was one of them. 

Sadly this product has been a big disappointment, considering it's name is blackbuster I was expecting it to be as black as can be .. it's not. It took 3 applications to get it to the real black we all know and love. 


(I will take a better photo tomorrow I promise, this one is terrible quality.)

After getting it to the desired black it is okay, doesn't have a huge amount of staying power but it hangs around for a bit. 
Final Say - Let down, won't be re-purchasing. 

If my opinions change I will of course update this post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.