Monday 2 September 2013

Walking Dead - Why have I only just found you?!

So on Monday last week my boyfriend and I were trying to find a replacement for Dexter. We have been watching it on and off for the past year and finally caught up to the series which is on TV in America right now. 

I must admit I am a pain to watch TV/Films with, I am a real chicken when it comes to anything remotely scary and even after watching 4 episodes of Dexter in a row I was having nightmares about the Ice truck killer. 

So anyway, the boyfriend loves scary stuff and is always trying to get me to go see horror/thriller films but I just can't they scare me way too much but TV I am slightly better with.. I can have the lights on and the screen is smaller which means it's instantly 20% less scary. 

Now recently Lovefilm has just uploaded season 1 of The Walking Dead and we started watching it, after episode 1 I thought I was going to be too scared to deal with it but on Saturday there was nothing else on so I put on episode 2, and 3, and 4, and 5.. had a little bit of a marathon, now I am hooked!
Not only are 90% of the actors amazing but the makeup artists are blowing my mind every damn episode. It is so amazing I insist you all go and watch it, like right now.. I will be buying season 2 because I can't wait for it to be available on Lovefilm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.