Wednesday 11 September 2013

Last cheeky purchase

I AM SO BAD. 

I also blame my lovely friend Zahraa for this one because she told me all about them!
Oasis released their winter parkas today and zomg they are lovely. 

Buy Oasis Ellie Faux Fur Lined Parka, Khaki Online at johnlewis.com

My theory is when I get home from the Dominican it's going to be as cold as Alaska so I need something to keep me toasty. This is the winter coat I have opted for. 

I don't know if it's going to be perfect but we will find out tomorrow when I pick it up in store. 

The main reason for the instant purchase was that John Lewis are offering 20% off in their price match event taking this coat from £88 to £70.60. 

They are selling out quick so if you want one at the discount rate GO GO GO!

1 comment:

  1. Love how the parka has the faux fur detailing on the inside and the drawstring around the waist! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.