Monday 28 October 2013

New York wishlist

As you may have seen I am off to the best place on the planet in a short 4.5 weeks. What better way to prepare for the trip than making a shopping list of all the stuff I NEED to get when I am there. 

1) A cosey plaid shirt


I love American Eagle a little too much but their plaid shirts are to die for. Definitely be picking up a few to keep me cosey this winter. 

2) PINK hoodies from VS


Anything with sparkles is a winner for me. I am all over this hoodie. 

3) Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac


This particular mini mac is an exclusive for Nordstrom. Luckily there is one in NYC, can you guess where I will be heading? I love the colouring on this bag so versatility. 

4) M&M Cushion


The last time I was in NY I picked up an M&M fleece blanket which is one of my favourite things. I have decided this year a pillow will be making it's way back. 

5) A Sephora Haul


It's hard to say what I will get but I have no doubt it will hurt my bank balance. Especially as I have to get some treats for some of my friends from here. 

6) Tiffany charm bracelet


This one is only if my boyfriend is feeling nice. I have always wanted one and to say I got it from Tiffany NYC takes the biscuit. 


Of course there will be lots of other things picked up when I am out there but these are my main hankerings right now... 

30 days and counting.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.