Wednesday 9 October 2013

Candle of the month

We are well and truly getting into Autumn now, with the maximum temperatures being around 13 degrees today it is well and truly the return of the colder months. 

This also means it is the return of nightly candle burning for me, I am a huge fan of Yankee candles and any time I see a new one kicking around I have to smell it. Back in July I burnt through the end of my Vanilla Satin (all time favourite which they seem to have stopped selling) and a shopping centre near me had just opened up a new Yankee store. 

I picked up two lovely candles one being Pineapple Lime which has had a fair bit of summertime burning and the other was Fireside Treats.


It is unbelievably sweet but not sickly, it is that perfect autumn scent before we all get into the Christmas feel. I have burnt it almost every night since I have been home from my holidays. 

I am trying to resist buying an £18 candle from Rituals but I have a feeling once this is burnt out I will be in there quicker than you can say bonfire night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.