Tuesday 8 October 2013

Taylor Swift tickets!


I don't know about you guys but on Friday last week I was dying to get my hands on some Taylor Swift tickets. I sat there at 9am and clicked as the second hand ticked... sold out!
HOW?! 

I then went onto Viagogo and there were 987 Taylor Swift tickets up for double the price. I don't have an issue paying for concert tickets if the money goes to the performer but I hate ticket touts. 

Anyway today Taylor added a 5th date at the O2 and I got tickets!!! 
Sooooooo pleased. I am also excited to see Vamps Band who are supporting her.

I am going with the lovely Lauren from laurenvlogs, this will be our first concert together since McFly back in 2008! Trust me we will be fan girling for well over a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.