Friday 4 October 2013

Resisting the shops

I am a shopaholic. 
There is no denying it, it is an addiction and it is unhealthy. 
After coming back from my lovely holiday I noticed all of the shops have got completely new stuff. It's hard to ignore the call of pretty little boots and cosy big jumpers but I must!

A few months a go you may remember me posting about saving for a house, this is very much still on the cards although it will probably be a flat now as saving £7,000 is a fair bit harder than we first thought. Especially as we love going on holiday (we already have 3 in the planning stages).

BUT today is a new day and I am starting my savings quest again. I am aiming for £1000 by Christmas which gives me just over 2 months... HELP!

Do you have any money saving tips? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.