Tuesday 8 October 2013

September Faves

I was going to be super organised and take a lovely photo of my monthly faves but I had so much washing and TV to catch up on over the weekend I completely forgot. 

It's an odd mix but still awesome.

So you will have to forgive me and I will use the official photos for my monthly faves.

Number One
Vaseline Spray & Go in Aloe Fresh. 
This is my new 'can't live without' product. It is amazing, super quick to sink in so you don't have to wait for ages. I am not a big moisturizer person so this is just a dream for me. 
£5 currently in 3 for 2 at boots.

Number 2 

Schwarzkopf Professional Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner. 
I picked this up from Feelunique.com just before I went on holiday in the hope of keeping my hair soft and moisturised whilst in the sun and boy does it work. 
I have carried on using this every day and it has made a world of difference to keeping my hair soft and shiny. 
£9.40 but totally worth it. 

Number 3


The return of Grey's anatomy. 
'Nuff said.

Number 4


The Walking Dead, my new TV obsession. If you don't watch it, sign up to Lovefilm for 30 days free trial and watch all of season 1 and 2 in 30 days. You won't regret it!

Number 5


Salt and sweet popcorn in one bag! Heaven, especially when teamed with The Walking Dead or Grey's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.