Monday 14 October 2013

The Lying Games books


As you may have noticed I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. 
I haven't read the books and seeing as a lot of people who have read the books hate the TV series I can say I am happy watching the TV show instead.

But last year the lovely Lauren told me about the Lying Games books, I instantly became infatuated. At the time I had just got my Ipad mini and was getting into the whole 'E-reading' world. 

I read all 4 in about 3 weeks. I was well and truly hooked but my world came crashing down when I realised I was going to have to wait until February (it was around November) to continue the story. So I waited. 
And I waited. 

And then February 7th was here, I went onto amazon ready to say 'download' but it wasn't there. 
Sadly Amazon clearly decided 'Cross My Heart, Hope To Die' wasn't worth putting up as a kindle read. And that was it, I didn't wan't to buy a hard copy as all the others were on my ipad and I just kind of forgot about the series. 

Until last night. 

It was a beautiful moment when I found it on Ibooks, downloaded and started reading the 5th book in the Lying Games series. 

If you are looking for a series of books to loose yourselves in try these, they are all kinds of awesome with hints of PLL all over the pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.