Monday 28 October 2013

Perfume obession

Every now and then I come across a new perfume that blows all my other scents out of the water. 
I then wear it for about 3 weeks non-stop and get bored of it. 

I am really trying not to do that this time but my new perfume obsession is... 
dum dum duuuuum. 

Marc Jacobs Honey, of course. 

I have no doubt you will have heard the reviews for this one as they are freaking everywhere but omg they are right. It is the dogs bollocks, it lasts for days and smells amazing. 

I picked it up in Boots 2 weeks ago, I did get the gift set as you get a shower gel and a lotion for the same price as the regular bottle. 
Great value and I love it. 


I will be taking the shower gel to NYC and smell beautiful if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.