Friday 4 October 2013

Outfits of the week

Only 3 outfits this week as Monday I was flying home and Tuesday I spent in bed trying to recover from a 9 hour flight and 5 hour time difference (it didn't work). 






Wednesday I was feeling the cold in a huge way so I opted for my black M&S jeans with this super cute jumper from Zara. It is off white and has a gold zip running up the back. 

I also wore my trusty Ugg boots. 









Thursday wasn't much warmer in my books but I did find some trousers I haven't worn in ages. They are khaki trousers with zips on the pockets and legs, they came from Next back in February time and I forgot how much I like them. I also hear rumors that khaki green is really in this season so hopefully I will get a lot of wear out of them. I wore a long sleeved black top from Dorothy Perkins with a plaited chain necklace from H&M. 
My shoes are black bow pumps from Red Herring at Debenhams. 

This is also Thursday but I thought I would show you my complete winter style. This military style coat is also from Dorothy Perkins last year, it was so pretty last year but clearly the very long winter took it's toll because now it is a little rough around the edges. 
I have also gone back to using my Cambridge Satchel for my daily bag. 









It's Friday! Wooohooo. 

Today as you may know is 'casual Friday' in my office. I am wearing a jumper from Warehouse that is a few seasons old (it was also on The Carrie Diaries last season). I have teamed it with some regular black leggings from F21 and my trusty Uggs.. 

I think it might be time to buy some new boots before I wreck these from daily wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.