Monday 14 October 2013

Fake Longchamp

As you may have seen last week I posted about my quest for the perfect bag. 
I have no doubt that this will not be perfect but I had to share it with you because of the value!

I have been wanting a Longchamp bag for almost 2 years now but the idea of paying £70 for what is essentially a waterproof tote makes me feel a little bit queasy. So last week when I was browsing Amazon for all sorts of fun things I came across this.. 


(sadly the photo is too small to copy so head to the link)

It costs a total of £9.97 with shipping and from all the reviews it sounds awesome!
Sadly it isn't here yet but as soon as I get it/start filling it with stuff I will share the photos of my new fake Longchamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.