Tuesday 15 October 2013

Colour Tattoo - Metallic Pomegranate Review

If you hang out on my blog a lot you will know that I have a little bit of an obsession with the Colour Tattoo product. 

At the airport before I jetted off on my holidays I had to go into Boots and see what duty free goodies they had. There weren't many but I just couldn't resist this little beauty twinkling in the corner. 


Okay so lets cover the basics, the formula is amazing. Really pigmented and long lasting (seriously like all day) the thing that blew me away with this specific colour is just how blend-able it is. 


This is it on my eyes today, it is the perfect autumnal shade with just a hint of shimmer. I used the tiniest amount and blended out with my finger. I am also wearing a tiny bit of brown eyeliner. 

I wore it a lot on holiday as it gives you the smokey eye effect without the work. Adore it and now I feel the need to buy the rest of the collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.